Dastardly Nefarious Formulation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dastardly Nefarious Formulation is Recruiting!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ChatBlock

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» ~OFFICIAL RANDOM VIDEO SECTION~
Elenola [taking up space for character limit] EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 2:38 pm by Follower of Kane

» Clan Members Information
Elenola [taking up space for character limit] EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 1:22 am by Bencool141

» izzyjunior's application
Elenola [taking up space for character limit] EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 6:14 am by Wikkie

» Family Tree
Elenola [taking up space for character limit] EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 5:05 pm by Wikkie

» VOTE NOW!!! The Leader Poll is Now Open!!!
Elenola [taking up space for character limit] EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 10:49 am by Hamstah

» Tech Support Read Me!!
Elenola [taking up space for character limit] EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 1:37 pm by Optical

» Invite???????
Elenola [taking up space for character limit] EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 10:55 pm by FlyingHerring

» Half-Life 2 Deathmatch and Lost Coast!
Elenola [taking up space for character limit] EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 7:07 pm by Wikkie

» Suicide Survival
Elenola [taking up space for character limit] EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 7:01 pm by Bencool141

Elenola [taking up space for character limit]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Elenola
Shit
Shit
Elenola

Elenola [taking up space for character limit] Empty
PostSubject: Elenola [taking up space for character limit]   Elenola [taking up space for character limit] EmptySun May 31, 2009 4:08 pm

How old are you?
I am 14, however I act mature.
Do you have a mic?
Yes
Do you agree to respect all members and leaders of the clan?
Certainly
What games do you play?
Battlefield Heroes [of course], Battlefield 2, some more Battlefield Heroes...erm, I guess I could play Runescape if you gave me enough cookies...
Comments:
Basically, I would like a casual clan that has fun but is serious when needed. I don't want to HAVE to play every day at a certain time, but I would like to play with teamplayers. Yeah. I like cookies too. drunken
Back to top Go down
Hamstah
Combo Pizza
Combo Pizza
Hamstah

PostSubject: Re: Elenola [taking up space for character limit]   Elenola [taking up space for character limit] EmptySun May 31, 2009 6:57 pm

i have on question, can you do art? like with photoshop, etc. and, welcome to the clan! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Elenola
Shit
Shit
Elenola

PostSubject: Re: Elenola [taking up space for character limit]   Elenola [taking up space for character limit] EmptySun May 31, 2009 8:05 pm

Thank you!

And yes, I consider myself to have at least some skills with Photoshop, the GIMP, and the likes, though I doubt they compare to some of the signature makers on BF:H Suspect
Back to top Go down
Hamstah
Combo Pizza
Combo Pizza
Hamstah

PostSubject: Re: Elenola [taking up space for character limit]   Elenola [taking up space for character limit] EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 4:36 pm

Elenola wrote:
Thank you!

And yes, I consider myself to have at least some skills with Photoshop, the GIMP, and the likes, though I doubt they compare to some of the signature makers on BF:H Suspect

lol, as long as you can do some basic art. Also, it would be best if you signed up for xfire but you dont have to. remember to post regularly and play with others! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Optical
Combo Pizza
Combo Pizza
Optical

PostSubject: Re: Elenola [taking up space for character limit]   Elenola [taking up space for character limit] EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 5:07 pm

Welcome to DNF, hope u have a good time n make some bfh friends, ask me or neone on if u ever want to play a game, everyones chill and their always up for a round! Razz
Back to top Go down
[DNF{INTEL}]KingBaron
Dipping sauce
Dipping sauce
[DNF{INTEL}]KingBaron

PostSubject: Re: Elenola [taking up space for character limit]   Elenola [taking up space for character limit] EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 2:10 pm

SUP MAN, hows it been havnt seen you in a while! WHATS SUP.

I dont know you...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elenola [taking up space for character limit]   Elenola [taking up space for character limit] Empty

Back to top Go down

Elenola [taking up space for character limit]
Page 1 of 1