Dastardly Nefarious Formulation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dastardly Nefarious Formulation is Recruiting!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ChatBlock

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» ~OFFICIAL RANDOM VIDEO SECTION~
Follower of Kane's Magical Reveiws EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 2:38 pm by Follower of Kane

» Clan Members Information
Follower of Kane's Magical Reveiws EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 1:22 am by Bencool141

» izzyjunior's application
Follower of Kane's Magical Reveiws EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 6:14 am by Wikkie

» Family Tree
Follower of Kane's Magical Reveiws EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 5:05 pm by Wikkie

» VOTE NOW!!! The Leader Poll is Now Open!!!
Follower of Kane's Magical Reveiws EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 10:49 am by Hamstah

» Tech Support Read Me!!
Follower of Kane's Magical Reveiws EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 1:37 pm by Optical

» Invite???????
Follower of Kane's Magical Reveiws EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 10:55 pm by FlyingHerring

» Half-Life 2 Deathmatch and Lost Coast!
Follower of Kane's Magical Reveiws EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 7:07 pm by Wikkie

» Suicide Survival
Follower of Kane's Magical Reveiws EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 7:01 pm by Bencool141

Follower of Kane's Magical Reveiws

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Follower of Kane
Dipping sauce
Dipping sauce
Follower of Kane

Follower of Kane's Magical Reveiws Empty
PostSubject: Follower of Kane's Magical Reveiws   Follower of Kane's Magical Reveiws EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 1:17 pm

Hello there, boys and girls! Today we'll be reviewing GhostBusters, for Xbox 360 and PS3

Ever since it was announced about a year ago, I've been anxiously awaiting the Release, and now it's here! for those who don't know, GhostBusters is a game based on the movie "GhostBusters" (Duh) but has it's own story. You play as the silent new "Cadet" (Also called "Recruit" "Young Blood" "Tiger" by the others) who joined the 'Busters as an Equipment tester, meaning you get all of Egon's new gadgets before the rest of the crew. The gameplay for this game is exactly how you'd expect a GhostBusters game to be. Wrangling ghosts into your traps often leaves the room you are in completely destroyed, just like the movie(s). The voice acting by the original cast of the movie, and the amazingly accurate playermodels make you feel like your right in the middle of a GhostBusters movie. The controls take a little while to learn, but once you get the hang of it, they feel perfect. Also, this game's Dead Space style HUD just dig you deeper into the GhostBusting experience. This was an amazing game, and the length of the story makes you want even more, but that's more of a positive thing than a negative. This game was definitely worth a year's wait, I give it a 9/10

Hope you guys like it, once i make some more reviews i think i should get my own Forum Topic Cool
Back to top Go down
Hamstah
Combo Pizza
Combo Pizza
Hamstah

PostSubject: Re: Follower of Kane's Magical Reveiws   Follower of Kane's Magical Reveiws EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 9:04 pm

we need more ppl on the forums....
Back to top Go down
Wikkie
Dipping sauce
Dipping sauce
Wikkie

PostSubject: Re: Follower of Kane's Magical Reveiws   Follower of Kane's Magical Reveiws EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 4:45 am

Haha. indeed Hamstah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Follower of Kane's Magical Reveiws   Follower of Kane's Magical Reveiws Empty

Back to top Go down

Follower of Kane's Magical Reveiws
Page 1 of 1